The Cape Coral Soccer Association is proud to announce Eric Lamboy as Head Coach of the 2009 Girls Cyclones Team for the 2019-2020 season.
Eric most recently was Head Coach of the 2018-2019 U10 Girls Cyclones Team. Under his direction, the team achieved the following:
- Champions United Soccer Cup and Alliance Cup Premier Division.
- Runner Up SWFL League in the U10 BOYS division.
- Runner Up Dimitri Cup and Disney Presidents Day tournament.
Eric will also be the Head Coach for Bishop Verot High School Girls Varsity Soccer Program for the upcoming season. He holds a USSF National C license; NSCAA Youth Regional & Advanced Regional diplomas; and NSCAA State & Regional Goalkeeping diplomas. Eric was a member of the FYSA State Staff and Florida ODP Staff for the 2018-2019 season.
Eric has been involved with CCSA for past 15 years, has 11 seasons as a Cyclones Head Coach and was one of the Head Trainers for the Excel Program for 5 years. Eric worked for the FC Barcelona Camp in 2012. He has developed and coached numerous players at the youth level in Cape Coral who now play NCAA D1 and D2 soccer as well as state, regional and national ODP (Olympic Development Players).
Additional coaching career highlights include:
- 2017-18 U9 Girls Cyclones
- Made finals of all 8 tournaments they played in.
- Champions Weston Cup, Publix Labor Day Cup, Dimitri Cup, Bradenton Cup (U10 division).
- Runner Up Disney (u10 Division, Alliance Cup, Ft Myers Kickoff Classic (10 division) and SWFL Tournament (u10 Division)
- 2016-17 U16 Girls Head Coach State Cup Sweet 16
- 2015-2016 U15 Girls Cyclones
- Runner Up in Florida State Premier League (FSPL)
- State Cup Elite 8, Ranked #2 in the State.
- Disney National Showcase Premier Division Champions
- CGA Showcase Champions
- 2014-15 U14 Girls
- Champions SFUYSA Premier League
- FYSA State Cup Final 16.
- 2010-11 Cape Coral High School Varsity Girls Soccer Head Coach
- 2006-08 Bishop Verot Girls JV Soccer Head Coach
- 2006-2009 Bishop Verot Varsity Girls Soccer Assistant Coach
- District Champs all 4 years Coach Eric was involved.
Eric was Head Coach for Cyclones Girls team for the 2004, 2005 and 2006 seasons. His 2006 team won the Presidents Cup and represented the state of Florida in the National Regional Tournament in Alabama. Four players from this team signed to play college soccer.
As a player Eric played four years Varsity at Saint Mary High in New Jersey and two seasons with Bloomfield College NAIA.
About The Cape Coral Soccer Association
The Cape Coral Soccer Association is comprised of Select, Academy, Recreation All-Stars, Lollipop and Recreation Teams for Boys & Girls ages 4 to 18. CCSA’s Select Program, the Cape Coral Cyclones, are affiliated with the Florida Youth Soccer Association (FYSA) and US Club Soccer. Tryouts for the 2019 season are being held in late April and Early May 2019. Learn more